Here are some other utilities I have worked on over the years. These older projects were developed with DICE, which is now free and available on Aminet. I might update them to SAS/C or GCC one day if I'm particularly bored.
Don't forget to 'Save Target As..." to catch the lha archives
- This program is a powerful, but buggy, Scientific Calculator designed to be a drop in replacement for the somewhat limited 3.0 Calculator - except with proper precedence (i.e. 2+2x3 = 8) using a reverse polish stack, and many other advanced functions.
- Try not to use the nCr / nPr functions with large numbers, but otherwise you'll probably be OK.
- I wrote it in 1995 (I think) but never released it back then
- Download (includes source)
[The following apps are not yet uploaded to the server, sorry. Please subscribe to my RSS feed to learn when they have been updated]
- This is a simple counterpart to the standard AmigaDOS Join command. I needed it to split apart large files back in the days of floppy disk transfers. I make no guarantees that it will safely split your files, but it worked for me back in the day. Warning: it's not very clever about memory allocation, and will load the whole file into memory before splitting.
- A simple program to toggle the Amiga floppy disk drive clicking noise
- Enables the * wildcard as an alternative to #?
- This program can be used to select a screenmode for Workbench until
- Sets the Pop Public Screen flag so that public screens will pop to the front when a new window opens on them
- Copy, Convert and Print